Very few things in life are as logistically challenging as planning a smooth, efficient long-distance move. In addition to choosing an experienced, reputable carrier to transport your precious belongings, things to place on your to-do list include:
· Determining the types of services needed to ensure a trouble-free move
· Finding a long-distance mover that offers those specific services
· Making provisions for the storage of items not included on the main trip to your destination
· Obtaining needed supplies such as wardrobe boxes and moving boxes
· Obtaining an accurate, comprehensive estimate for the cost of your move
No matter your destination or the size of your household, the professionals at Walsh Moving can help you plan for all your needs prior to the day of your long-distance move. Our available services cover the requirements of anyone moving to or from a private residence or apartment. If you need to store items before you travel, you can take advantage of the facilities at our dedicated storage warehouse. For safe packing, we supply items such as wardrobe boxes and moving blankets specially designed to protect your valuable furniture. In addition, we provide accurate, guaranteed price quotes for all moves. Just contact us by phone or fill out our online request form.